Cruise the panama canal
11 Days: October 24 to November 4, 2013
This special FMCA cruise package features a Panama Canal and Western Caribbean cruise for 11 nights aboard the Coral Princess. Besides the Panama Canal, visit such ports as Cartagena, Aruba, Grand Cayman and Limón, Costa Rica. Enjoy FMCA CruiseMaster escorts and special amenities including: onboard activities, private cocktail parties and RV seminars*.
More Information from Princess Cruises
Princess Ship Registry: Bermuda
Seller of Travel- Pulaski Tickets & Tours, Inc. Washington State UBI # 602-783-700, Iowa TAR 881,
• Thurs, Oct. 24
Depart Ft. Lauderdale
• Fri, Oct. 25
• Sat, Oct. 26
• Sun, Oct. 27
• Mon, Oct. 28
• Tues, Oct. 29
World Heritage Site
• Wed, Oct. 30
Panama Railroad Town
• Thurs, Oct. 31
Limon, Costa Rica
• Fri, Nov. 1
• Sat, Nov. 2
• Sun, Nov. 3
• Mon, Nov. 4
Arrive Ft. Lauderdale
• Beautiful Aruba, the Flavor of Costa rica & the
Underwater World Off Grand Cayman
• Cruise Aboard the Coral Princess
• Bayou Café & Steakhouse, Adults-Only Sanctuary,
Movies Under the Stars
• Broadway, Las Vegas & Cabaret Shows
• New Orleans Inspired Cuisine
The Panama Canal first opened its locks on August 15, 1914. Become part of history and experience this man-made wonder as you pass through the Gatun Locks into Gatun Lake, where water for the Canal is drawn by gravity
A World Heritage Site, Cartagena was founded by Spanish conquerors and is considered by many to be one of South America’s most beautiful, magical cities. Spend time exploring the walled Old City center.
Costa Rica (Limón)
This Costa Rican community is home to thousands of different species of birds, animals and plants — is just a short distance from national parks and other natural wonders. You’ll enjoy the sights of the cosmopolitan capital, San José.
Dutch influence lingers on this balmy Caribbean island, part of the former Netherlands Antilles. Aruba is a contrast: the island's arid interior is dotted with cactus and windswept divi-divi trees while secluded coves and sandy beaches make up its coast.
Founded by Americans in 1850 as the Atlantic terminus of the Panama Railroad, and under construction to meet the gold rush demand for a fast route to California. The sizeable US émigré community called the town Aspinwall after railroad promoter William Henry Aspinwall, while the Hispanic community called it Colón, in honor of Christopher Columbus.
Home to complete relaxation, exquisite dining, exciting nightlife and the awesome underwater sights of accessible reefs, there is\ something for everyone. Take a trip into the North Sound and visit Stingray City
to play with friendly Southern Stingrays.
Starting at $1,225*
• Book early for more savings.
SPACE IS LIMITED!
• FMCA Tour Connection will
help facilitate RV parking
CRUISE 11 nights
MEALS All on-board
For pricing and additional information, call the cruise desk toll-free at (800) 281-7134 to learn more about great cruise rates offered through FMCA Tour Connection.
Not available through online booking. Call 1-800-281-7134 for reservations.
|Macintosh users: find the latest version of
Acrobat Reader here.
* Fares are per person, based on double occupancy, subject to availability and capacity controlled. Government fees and taxes are per person, additional and subject to change. See applicable Princess® brochures for terms, conditions and definitions that will apply to your booking. Offer available to residents of the U.S. and Canada. Other restrictions may apply. Princess reserves the right to impose a fuel supplement of up to $9 per person per day on all passengers if the NYMEX oil price exceeds $70 per barrel, even if the fare has already been paid in full.
** Availability of some amenities may depend on the overall number of participants or space available.