Once your vacation is reserved, all you need to do is show up in your RV and enjoy these inclusive benefits on every tour. Unlike cruising, you don’t have to pick and choose one or two activities at each destination. We’ve been doing this for over 40 years, we know the “must-see” attractions and little known “best-kept-secrets” independent travelers are sure to miss. We want to make your RV Vacation as stress-free and as enjoyable as possible, so we take care of all the planning and reservations for you.
- Professionally-Planned Routes and Itineraries
- RV Camping Fees
- Events, Meals and Activities*
- Transportation to and from most Included Activities
- Expert Guides – WagonMasters and TailGunners
- Detailed Trip Logs with Turn-by-Turn Directions and Popular Landmarks
- Regular Briefings and Travel Tips Report from WagonMasters
- Pre-Trip Information Packet and Vehicle Checklist
- Special Socials and Get-Togethers
- Gratuities for Included Meals, Bus Drivers and Special Guides
- Customer Appreciation Gift: Hat or Tote and Tour Pin
- Frequent Traveler Rewards
- Overseas & Polar Bear Tours: In-Country Flights*
Even though there’s an itinerary and planned route, we want you to enjoy your vacation to the greatest extent. We’ll give you time to independently explore and have the freedom to choose the stops along the route that interest you.
*As listed on itinerary